Take On Helicopters: Rearmed is a free official DLC for Take On Helicopters. It seamlessly merges Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead content into the game. Fly your helicopter over the gorgeous autumn landscape of Chernarus, dodge incoming fire from a myriad of Anti-Air weapon systems, and fight in massive combined arms operations.
Take On Helicopters: Rearmed is installed automatically together with the Downtown patch, which in itself brings various improvements to the game. Owners of legitimate versions of our military games will see the content included the next time they launch Take On Helicopters.
- Sceneries – Chernarus, Takistan, Utes, and others
- Vehicles – tanks, cars, motorcycles, fixed-wing airplanes, helicopters*, boats, and lots more
- Weapons – rifles, machine-guns, shotguns, sidearms, launchers, artillery, explosives, and tonnes more
- Characters – soldiers, marines, guerrillas and civilians
* Helicopters merged from previous games do not have the advanced Take On Helicopters flight model applied to them, and rather fly using the flight models found in the games they originated in.
Please note that Rearmed is a bonus project for supporters of our various games. Not all content merged will function fully correctly, and we can only support the most striking issues. More information and known issues can be found in our Community WiKi. At this time the Arma 2 DLC packages are not supported (only their lite versions are): BAF, PMC and ACR.